#45: Potential Issues With Future Projects
In this episode, Johnny, James, and Zack talk about how they try and deal with potential issues with future projects before that actually happen.
We’re on Patreon!
Added $250 goal for weekend show. patreon.com/craftedpodcast, tons of support levels, weekly After Show, monthly hangouts. Make Build Modify, Master of None, and Deby Brooke!! New Patrons: Kyle Bollendorf, Jonathan stier
What’s new/ what are we working on?
- Zack: New “Industrial Farmhouse table” build video, Thing hanger, Hurricane, stool, shelving, chandelier
- Johnny: Concrete! Welding table
- James: Leg Vises. French cleats, Carving a box!
Show Topic: Potential Issues With Future Projects
- ADadAndHisKids : Tricks to flattening a table top with a number 5? Doing my first real furniture project, a desk, walnut top, farmhouse white base
- Ryan Petzol : What is the best primer for fresh wood. I seem to have a problem with knots showing through the primer. (this is a trim replacement project for my house): http://www.rustoleum.com/product-catalog/consumer-brands/zinsser/primer-sealers/b-i-n2-primer-stain-blocker-odor-sealer
Joke of the week
MoonshineMetalwork : why did everyone stop to watch the blacksmith at work? He was riveting!
What’s new/what are we watching/reading?
Johnny: This Old Tony / Diresta Collab
James: Foot powered tools history.